Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Big Red, Baby Corn, and BOOYAKASHA: Friday in Dallas

So since Jaime cannot live without my blogs about my voyage to Dallas, here is Friday:

-Sleeping while Col. McAdoo went to a job interview... yesssss. I was still on a night schedule, but thank goodness I quit that job... read more on my MySpace blog!
-Lunch at Bennigans, which included a discussion about the different "positions" for The Game in Waiting... The Goat, The Batwing... we couldn't remember any others. Our waitress also had amnesia apparently (and kick ass cornrows).
-A trip to the Galleria and failure to find a proper outfit for the Colonial, and for some reason Jeff thought there might be a J. Crew at the ghetto mall (like the ones in TAFKAS) where a hip hop radio station's headquarters are.
-Continual quotes from Ali G... "WHY HE BE WEARIN' THA?"

-Taking a cab to Happy Hour. Jeff was planning ahead.
-Happy Hour and binge drinking at Chaucers, which included saki bombs and more Miller Lite. I also got to meet a bunch of the Colonel's friends, who were all fantastic individuals in my opinion. I really enjoyed everyone making fun of Ratheen for ordering chicken fried rice while drinking... and somehow there were raisins on the plate, which subsequently ended up on the sofa Jeff and I were seated at. I forgot my camera that night, but here's a pic of some shrimp and bacon fried rice for your viewing pleasure (don't worry, we'll chat more about bacon later)... -There was also Liana's cousin who has some crazy boyfriend who called her like 14 times in about three minutes. He was threatening to get his "black friends" to kick people's asses (I guess if they tried to hit on his shorty, which Phil proceeded to accomplish quite well). We'll discuss their impending double date of dinner and dancing with Ratheen and Liana in the next installment.

-I was continually heckled for not drinking enough, but I think I was just trying to hold back some of my surliness so as not to embarrass Jeff too much... hahaha, like that's even possible! I chugged more Miller Lite than any person should unless they want to end up with an impending case of psoriasis of the liver. I'm on my way...
-I'm about 47% certain that after the Mavericks' game Friday night we went to a bar called Duke's, which apparently Ratheen pronounces as "Deeyukes". So we're at Dukes, getting more shitty, which is always a good idea. I talked to Liana for a while, talked to Ratheen for a while, and met some guy named "Bear" who I was not supposed to make eye contact with because he is allegedly crazy. He seemed ok to me until he started trying to recruit me into his gang of biker ninjas who have spider monkey companions. That's not true... or is it? I wouldn't look directly into this monkey's eyes, either...

-There was some guy in a tux who was telling chicks he had been left at the alter so he could have a better chance at the punanny...

Anyways, I think that just about covers Friday night. It was just as fun as watching Ali G at the Colonel's Thursday night. I totally dig hanging out with that kid in Dallas, even though he doesn't want me to. :o)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah, I always look forward to checking your blog and seeing what kind of original adventures you have. I live vicariously through you! Especially since you get to meet biker ninjas with monkeys! I look forward to your next post, and am starting to worry about my own excursion to D-Town.

Sarah said...

Aw, Jaime... don't worry about your trip to the Big D. Colonel McAdoo will make sure you have plenty of Miller Lite and vegemite to consume. You'll have an AWESOME time!

Anonymous said...

Haha, the vegemite is what I'm afraid of! I have a feeling that stuff will make you sicker then the Bird Flu! But I am looking forward to it! The Colonel has never disappointed!

Sarah said...

Is "Baer" the proper spelling for your friend, anyways, Jeff? That spelling makes me think it should be pronounced like "Bayer", the popular pain reliever/heart attck stopper.

Jaime, just make sure you don't eat my Twinkies or drink my Big Red. Have all the Vegemite and pickled baby corn you want, though...

Sarah said...

And there I go forgetting the second "a" in heart attack...

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I can't make any promises about the Twinkies or the Big Red. Especially if we happen to patronize any local establishments where alcoholic beverages are served! All bets are off!

Sarah said...

Jaime and Jeff, I think you guys should have a Vegemite eating contest.

Thanks for locking up the Big Red and Twinkies. I'll claim them next time!

MandaLB99 said...

All this witty banter is giving me a headache. And I'm keeping tally Sarah, I think that's your first gramatical mistake ever. You'll never get a job as a journalist if you keep that crap up ;-)

MandaLB99 said...

hahahaha.... grammatical

Anonymous said...

Oh I see how it is! I'm glad we're not playing favorites! Just cause I'm not as pretty as Wheels doesn't mean I don't deserve Big Red & Twinkies! I'm a person too you know!

And as for the Vegemite eating contest, would this be a timed thing, or eating so much?!?

Sarah said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I typed a mistake. BUT, if I were to ever use spell check, that mistake would have been caught. I'm afraid of the ones that don't get caught like saying "use" instead of "used", etc. You get the idea.

Jaime, I say the Vegemite eating contest is a timed consumption event. In a given period of time, see who can eat the most.

Since you can't have my Big Red and Twinkies, y'all should go to 7/11 and get Twinkies, Big Red, and some P'Eatzza (which will be included in the next blog).

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll just have to bring my own supply of Twinkies & Big Red to the party! But I'm alright with that! As long as my entire diet doesn't consist of only Vegemite!

And as for the contest, I think I can handle the timed idea. As long as I don't have to try and consume as much as the Colonel!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

teen rape stories said...

PerhapsGrandpa had brought the wanderlust with him from Odin. Mommy, what is fuck.
wild bestiality sex stories
hot sex sex position stories
lesbian first time stories
bbw auntee sex stories post
gay first time stories
PerhapsGrandpa had brought the wanderlust with him from Odin. Mommy, what is fuck.