Thursday, April 06, 2006

Which one is evil?

So you all know my Help Mate, Jeffrey Wayne Curtis. He's pictured here in a classic Buddy Jesus pose...


We've been buddies/co-workers for some time now and when I left the Dizzle for the LBC back in 2004, Amanda introduced me to a little bar called the Pourhouse right by my old apartment complex and the TTU campus. They have the coldest Miller Lite I think I have ever had the pleasure of drinking and the bitchinest chips and queso of all time. They also have a Jeffrey Wayne Curtis lookalike, pictured below with me (drunk), in a mock Buddy Jesus pose...

This is obviously Jeff's twin, seperated at birth. What I need to know is who's the evil twin? Both have the glasses, which can throw off your evil meter, and both seem to have the ability to grow aggressive facial hair. I don't know the Pourhouse twin's name, but Jeff has three first names, AND his middle name is Wayne, which means he can choose a career as an assassin or serial killer. Hey, at least he's got a choice.

And so do you. Which twin is evil? Let me know on the comments.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

O submit that Jeff is the evil twin. He has the uncanny ability to make me drink when I don't want to, which paves the way for all sorts of debauchery. The guy in the bottom picture is just happy to be hugging on a hot girl he barely knows. He is motivated by the same thing most of us are. Jeff's motives, though unknown to me, are far more complex. Like a master chess player, he thinks not one move ahead, but twenty. He also LOOKS more innocent than the unknown. You and I don't see it anymore, but just last night, I watched he and Richard convince two girls at a bar the Jeff was a virgin. Granted, they were intoxicated, but a feat none the less...........

Sarah said...

OMG, Aaron, convincing people that Jeff is a virgin is like convincing someone that Jody DOESN'T own a pair of pink stripper shoes...

I appreciate your vote!

MandaLB99 said...

Haha I can't believe you took your picture with Bizarro Jeff. Do you remember the time that drunk guy started eating off of Bizaro Jeff's plate?

Sarah said...

Yeah, he ate off of Bizarro Jeff's plate right before he came over to our table and tried to hit on us in some sort of foreign language interspersed with English...

MandaLB99 said...

I think he was speaking "Drunken Texan"

Anonymous said...

why don't we show them our boobs? whoever flinches is the good twin.

Sarah said...

Amanda didn't say that... Jeffrey, you think you're sneaky, but you're not. :o)

Sarah said...

Ok, so Jeff says he didn't write that comment. Amanda, it seems I have a rougue blog tagger like you do!

Macaulay Culkin, is that you?