Friday, March 31, 2006

Tap vs. Flick

Last night as I was cleaning up at work, I noticed a strange phenomenon: Despite the non-lack of ashtrays in the bar, there are ashes everywhere. Smokers, how does this happen? My only guess is that you flick the end of your cigarette into the ashtray instead of tapping the ashes off the end. Maybe you all can enlighten me.

So I think from now on I am going to have the "Bar Winner." This will be the most memorable person from a night I work at the bar. I might have a couple because there are so many drunken idiots in this town. So now for our first Bar Winner...

Bar Winner: If you ever encounter a guy who is concerned about how many calories he's consumed and talks freely about scheduling an appointment to get Botox, he is gay. I don't care how much he talks about his "girlfriend." He is gay.

1 comment:

MandaLB99 said...

Sounds like the douche bags that live in D.C....